среда, 23. мај 2012.

feathers and cherries.

Still 'live and kickin'.

I don't post often, because I prefer collecting interesting stuff and making bigger and longer posts for you to enjoy. This is something I really want to share with you, guys.





An owl that I met last week. My friend and I named her Hope. She is such a darling, I can't describe how much I love her. She is into starring a lot, but also very shy.
She was found by my friend after being chased by bigger birds and hurting herself badly, however she is fine now and back with her folks.





Hope was not tortured or injured that day, she grew up to be spoiled little cuddle-craving chick.
 Most photos here belong to my friend Dragoljub ( deviantArt )

Enjoy May.

2 коментара:

  1. Aww...awesome owl pictures! Guess you found your dream pet since you adore owls so much, right? =)

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Haha, indeed. She made me act like I don't act normally, that's how much I love her. ;D

    ОдговориИзбриши